Saturday, May 2, 2009

Kanching Forest Trekking & Waterfalls










Recently, I heard that there's multiple waterfalls somewhere in Rawang called Kanching. Thought I googled it for some info and yes it's located in Selayang towards Rawang (E1). You will noticed a signboard 'Taman Rimba Komanwel & signs pointing the way to Hutan Lipur Sg. Kanching' right after you pass pasar borong Selayang.

Managed by the Selangor Forestry Department, nice trails offer easy access to each of the 7 tropical waterfalls as you hike up the slope. Frankly, I'm there to take some snapshots but as I go higher especially the last waterfall, it's really tempting to have a good swim. Unfortunately, I came unprepared and as a result I have to settled for a leg dipping only - Gasp! the water is real cool. I bet you can bring some drinks to cool 'em too.

0 comments: