Thursday, October 8, 2009

KL - A Nite 2 Remember




Kuala Lumpur nightlife is definitely not everyone's cup of tea but nevertheless one may see some pretty fancy pubs, live band performances, fine dining, cafe and a host of others from Bukit Bintang, Jalan Pinang, Jalan P Ramlee and Jalan Ampang. I personally don't go out that frequent but I did tried out Aloha live band performances in one of the festival eves. It's kindda nuts 'cuz the amount of people pouring in is staggering. Later over the nite, my friend and I proceeded to  what  some of us dubbed as the more trendier bar in town, Luna rooftop bar with a decent pool at the centre of an open rooftop.

We manage to go up the upper deck pretty much towards mid nite and I gotta say that Kuala Lumpur skyline is quite breathtaking from the rooftop. The lighting from the highrise around the city can be seen  very cleary. It's situated at 34th Floor, Menara PanGlobal, Jalan Punchak, Off Jalan P. Ramlee. Frankly, having witness the Kuala Lumpur skyline from the highest peak gondola level right below the antenna of Petronas tower was quite exciting but the sight from Luna bar made me realise Kuala Lumpur has more to offer.

I'll probably post the shots taken from the gondola level in my next post but for the moment here's 2 shots taken right after mid nite in Bukit Bintang.

0 comments: